KBS Consultants Chemical Engineer jobs
Process Engineer Chemical Engineering Jobs Employment Recruiting India jobs
Current Requirements: Process Area Leader – Tissue Machines - USA | Process Engineer - New Delhi | Process Engineers - Nigeria
Process Area Leader – Tissue Machines - USA
General: Individual would be responsible operation of the mill’s tissue machines.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe, reliable and cost effective operation of two Voith Crescent Former tissue machines producing 70,000 tons/year from recycled office waste.
- Selection of machine clothing and process chemicals.
- Leading and driving troubleshooting activities.
- Ensuring operator training programs are developed and implemented.
- Responsible for identifying daily, monthly and annual maintenance requirements
- Responsible for identifying cost effective capital improvement projects to reduce operating costs, or increase productivity.
- Collaborating with customer service to ensure monthly production schedule optimizes machine productivity and meet customers’ needs.
Please send us your updated resume to Mahalakshmi@kbsconsultants.com with expected and current CTC, required time to join.
- 6-10 years of working in a significant and expanding role in the tissue manufacturing area of a recycled paper mill.
- Capability to lead a self directed, team based work force.
- Understanding of OSHA safety regulations.
- Degree in Pulp & Paper or engineering discipline.
- Experience with high speed tissue manufacturing and rewinding.
- Process and safety understanding of tissue drying systems including Yankee Dryers, Afterdryrer and High Temp, High Velocity Aircaps.
- Creping processes including creping chemistries, crepe blades and crepe blade holders
- Understanding of water reclamation processes.
- And understanding of the attributes and manufacturing methods of various tissue grades from 2 ply bath to heavy weight 1 ply towel.
- Experience interfacing and troubleshooting processes via a distributed control system.
- Familiar with tissue machine controls including PLC’s, Variable Frequency Drives, etc.
- Relationships with equipment and chemical suppliers.
Process Engineer - New Delhi
Duties & Responsibilities:
Please send us your latest updated profile with current and expected salary detials to
- The candidate would be responsible for carrying out all necessary facilities engineering design functions required for concept development, FEED, and detail engineering to design and/or specify concepts, facilities, process equipment and systems for upstream oil and gas production development.
- Responsible for development of process simulation models using programs such as HYSYS, process design basis, heat and material balances, process flow diagrams (PFDs), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P and IDs), process safeguarding diagram, flare radiation and dispersion calculations, equipment and line sizing calculations, system design parameters, and design or rating of equipment such as vessels, towers, heat exchangers, pumps, major equipment and instrument process data sheets, operating philosophy and operating manual, etc.
- Provide process assistance to other piping and design engineers by providing inputs as required for Layout review, Area classification drawings, Safety studies, Electrical load list, Equipment data sheets, Instrument datasheets, ESD and F&G logic diagrams and control narratives.
- They are looking for a Process Engineer to design a 1500 gallon per minitue amine plant to remove carbondioxide from natural gas.
Process Engineers - Nigeria
Our clients, a reputed Oil & Gas Design Engineering Company in Nigeria
requires lead Process Engineers with 8 to 20 years of experience in
process engineering with experience in onshore / offshore oil & gas.
Minimum Education and experience :
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• 8-20 years experience in upstream oil & gas projects
Applicants are to be able
to perform the following tasks:
• Process studies
• Use of HYSYS, PRO II, FLARENET, PIPESIM and PIPE PHASE software
• Prepare PFD and UFD, including heat and mass balances
• Prepare P & IDs
• Prepare utility balances and diagrams
The candidate has to be conversant with use of HYSIS software.
Candidate has to get a Medical test done and report sent to us through email
before we proceed with his immigration requirements
*Please email your resume